FAMILY ADVENTURE TOURS
Imagine yourself rolling through some of the most beautiful terrain with your own two wheeled posse!
- 4, 5, and 7 day Baja adventures
- Off-road training programs
- 4 day Vegas desert adventures
- Father & son and family packages available
- Bring your sweetheart or your non-riding guests to experience GBGD Riding Drive Tours first hand. You take the wheel of one of your very own adventure buggy
- All buggies are fully equipped with all safety equipment
But don’t let the fact that you don’t know how to operate an off-road motorcycle deter your adventure dreams. GBGD Drive Tour buggies are very user friendly and safe to operate with “Power Assist Steering” and automatic transmissions. You will feel very comfortable and safe at the wheel of your own tour buggy! As with all our tours, “All Inclusive” is your key to the ultimate vacation adventure. As you roll with our crew you will receive all the top equipment and service that GBGD tours are famous for.
With the All Inclusive 4 Day Baja Buggy Packages you get:
Wednesday through Saturday:
- Transportation to and from your San Diego location hotel or airport
- Meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner, trail snacks, bottled water, sports drinks, and the best restaurants! (Alcoholic beverages not included)
- You drive our tour buggy (2 seat double occupancy) fully prepped, ready, and outfitted with current safety equipment
- Fuel and maintenance included in your price
- Hotels and baggage transfers included
OFFERING SAFE FAMILY ADVENTURES
Any way you plan to tour with us you can be assured that our top level professional crew and equipment is there to safely guide you through your once in a lifetime adventure!
- Custom pre-running and race planning programs (all-inclusive). Call for this option
- Corporate team building programs, groups and teams
- Private training programs available with race and rally instruction from 6 time Baja 1000 Champion, Bruce Anderson & 13 time Baja 1000 Champion, Larry Roeseler
- Private family rides (call for option) minimum of 6 riders is required