‘bRING YOUR OWN’ UTV OR BIKE LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2019 3-DAY TOUR
Our professional guided tours are designed so that you can just show up, drive and take in all the beauty Baja has to offer. With our 23 years of safe, guided tours we have designed the tours leaving nothing no stone unturned.
Now it is your chance to get out there with us, in your own vehicle and partake in the adventure of a lifetime.
This 3-day adventure will start in Tecate at the US/Mexico border. we will meet at the secured parking lot on the US side,
where you can leave your vehicle and trailer for the weekend. We will meet others in the group, make sure all UTV’s are
prepped and ready to go and then cross through the Tecate border together.
What is Included from Go Baja Riding Tours:
* Professionally guided trails from start to finish
* Experienced mechanics that will handle any issues that may
occur while on the trails.
* Chase truck following the route which carries a variety of tools, parts, emergency fuel and medical equipment.
* Hotel accomodations for each night of the tour
* Breakfast and dinners for the tour
* A lead UTV and sweep support
What YOU are responsible for:
* Registration for your UTV (current)
* Passport and driver’s license
* Cash, small bills (there aren’t many ATM’s down there and gas stations
don’t accept credit cards.
* Fuel/gas. We will be stopping several times for gas.
* Fuel tank, gas stops can be as far as 120 miles a part so you will want to bring a gas tank for your UTV.
* Drinks and food. Your are responsible for your own lunch, trail snacks and drinks (bottled water / sports drinks )
* Make sure vehicle is prepped and ready before the start of your adventure tour.
* Spare tire
* Tools to change tires ( tire iron, jack etc. )
* 2 or more spare belts
* Helmets (optional to have it wired to radio via intercom.)
* GPS and Radio with intercom is optional.
You are responsible for your own actions. Drive responsibly!
Most importantly have a great attitude and HAVE FUN!!
Not allowed on the trip: NO drugs or weapons. Absolutely no drinking during the day while driving - NO EXCEPTIONS!